The CCA has sent a letter in support of chicken keeping in our urban setting. The letter does express our concern that the option recommended to council for implementation sets a minimum lot size that will exclude the great majority of residential lots in our neighbourhood. We oppose this limitation, as it hampers efforts at local food security.
- Shelbourne Community Kitchen fundraising campaign
- CCA Annual General Meeting – February 8th, 7pm, Lansdowne Middle School
- Shelbourne Community Kitchen – Open House
- Development applications update – North Dairy survey, Richmond/Kings meeting, and Townley approval
- Shelbourne Community Kitchen Fall Supper