Planning is afoot to rezone and subdivide the property at 1899 Townley into two small RS1 Lots. The interested public has been invited to attend an information meeting
- February 4, 2020, 7 pm to 9 pm
- at Knox Presbyterian Church, 2964 Richmond Rd, Victoria BC, V8R 4V1
Plans and related material will be available for viewing, but you can get a thorough preview using the files available here:
- 1899 Townley, DP Revisions at June 11, 2019 (21 pages)
- 1899 Townley, Construction Impact assessment and Tree Preservatio Plan (33 pages)
- Lot and street plan view
- Note from Jamie Gill re: earlier community consultation
- Plan view noting all plants planned to exist post-development
Jan 29: Here are three newer images of the proposed development recently provided to us by Jamie Gill:
You may forward your questions or comments in advance of the meeting to Jamie Gill by phone at 250-516-1224 or by email. Feel free to cc your CCA board members on any emails you send on this topic.
You may also find similar proposal material on this Saanich municipality website page; search for “1899 Townley”.