- Richmond / Argyle rezoning & subdivision application – CCA survey
- Shelbourne Community Kitchen fundraising campaign
- CCA Annual General Meeting – February 8th, 7pm, Lansdowne Middle School
- Shelbourne Community Kitchen – Open House
- Development applications update – North Dairy survey, Richmond/Kings meeting, and Townley approval
Category Archives: Local Food Security
Why can’t we make locally produced food everybody’s normal source? And how could we turn around and make it so?
There is an increasing desire among people to free themselves from global food supply and to procure their food from organic local sources. This is clearly so in the Greater Victoria area. Farmers participate in spot markets or farmers markets. … Continue reading